The 4C’s Election Committee solicited nominations for each elected office. Minati Roychoudhuri, Chair of the Election Committee, nominated eight individuals for elected office. She also called for additional nominees from the floor, but no additional candidates were nominated. The following list of candidates was approved at the March Delegate Assembly:
- President: Steven E. Cohen (NCC)
- Secretary: Steve Krevisky (MXCC)
- Vice President from Teaching Faculty: Lorraine Li (GWCC)
- Vice President from ACLs: Maureen Chalmers (NWCC)
- Vice President from Part-timers: Robyn Brooks (TXCC)
- Professional Affairs Officer: Cindy Meo (NVCC)
- Organizational Affairs Officer: Bryan Bonina (TXCC)
- Diversity Officer: William Foster (NVCC)
Polls will be open April 1 to April 18, 2013. Voting will be conducted online using a service called Votenet Solutions. Votenet guarantees secure database management, strict ballot secrecy, and safeguards against voter fraud and interference.
Bargaining unit members who are not yet members of the 4C’s must submit their membership form to the 4C’s office by April 1, 2013 to be eligible to vote in this election.