In talking about the Retirees Chapter, Steve said, “We want our members to stay involved after they retire. The state needs their experience and expertise. The Retirees Chapter is the perfect way to stay connected.” Bill added, “The Retirees Chapter is the best way to stay involved and protect our interests. The 4C’s have provided great support and assistance.”
Why Become A Member?
- Lobbying clout. As part of a nearly 14,000 member state retirees council, we have a strong voice on issues facing retirees. Who else stands up for you?
- Social Issues. We are another strong voice speaking for the people we have always spoken for – those who need our help to be heard.
- Senior Issues. We join with other organizations to speak out on issues facing all senior citizens, from Social Security to retirement security, from providing better services to disabled seniors to reducing waste and fraud.
- Representation. Want to continue working for the community colleges? We are the only organization that represents your interests to the Board of Regents.
- Friendship. Life is not all work and no fun. Join and spend time with bright, involved and interested people.
Click here to print out the Retirees Chapter Membership Form
To find out more about how to join, email Chapter President Bill Searle.