The Retirees Chapter offers information to help 4C’s members prepare for retirement. Check back often to see if there is anything new.
- Webcast- Why You Should Consider Long-Term Care: a conversation between retirees and a Transamerica representative
- Information You Can Use: commentary on the book “The Price of Civilization”
- Preparing For Retirement – Part I: When preparing for retirement, begin with your end in mind
- Preparing for Retirement – Part II: Prepare for retirement by developing your personal sense of purpose
- Preparing for Retirement – Part III: Creating your legacy list; how do you want to be remembered?
- Social Security Website is for Everyone: Multiple resources for those thinking of retiring, those applying for benefits, and those already retired are available at the Social Security website.
- Retirees – Plan Early: Based upon a survey of retired people, “Consumer Reports Money Advisor” identified key regrets that retirees had and offer advice on how to avoid them.