Join SEIU International President Mary Kay Henry and Executive Vice President Rocio Saenz for SEIU’s second annual Climate, Jobs, and Justice Summit on Saturday April 9th 2022 at 12:30pm via Zoom.
Hear from experts on climate and environmental justice and distinguished guests. Learn about SEIU’s national climate program and the exciting work of our locals as we fight for clean air, clean water and climate justice. The agenda will also include topics such as:
- Climate Change and Health Impacts
- How to start a Climate Committee at your local
- Environmental Justice Member education
- Climate and Immigration
- Green and Resilient Workplace initiatives
- Climate change and Bargaining Language
- Workers capital
- Climate and Environmental Justice Federal and Legislative Campaigns
At this year’s summit we will have virtual networking tables before and after the event. Connect with other members on climate and environmental justice work!
Please visit our new Summit Virtual Climate Storybooth to share your experiences with climate change, your hopes for the future, and what your local is doing to advance climate justice.