Political Action Committee: reviews the records and positions of candidates running for elected office, makes recommendations on endorsements to the Delegate Assembly, and coordinates the union’s participation in electoral campaigns.
Political Action Committee Chair: Trenton Wright
- Join the 4Cs PAC (for as little as $1 a pay period, you can help support candidates who support our colleges and our profession)
- 2018 Endorsements
- Register to vote
The Political Action Committee reviews candidates’ records and positions, participates in candidate interviews, makes recommendations for endorsement to the Delegate Assembly, and mobilizes support for selected campaigns.
- Governor: Ned Lamont
- Lt. Governor: Eva Bermudez Zimmerman
- State Treasurer: Shawn Wooden
- Congress, 5th District: Johanna Hayes
- State Senate, 9th District: Matt Lesser
- State Representative, 18th District: Andrew Fleischmann
- State Representative, 117th District: Cindy Wolfe Boynton
Register to Vote
To use CT’s online voter registration system, you must have a current and valid driver’s license, learner’s permit or non-driver photo identification card issued by the CT Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) and a signature on file with DMV.
You may use this system to (1) register to vote in Connecticut, (2) change your name and/or address on your current registration record, or (3) enroll in a political party or change party enrollment (changing parties may result in losing rights in all parties for three months). If you move you must re-register to vote in your new town of residence. You can also use this form to change your address if you move within your current town of residence.
- Fill in all of the required fields on this application
- You are not a voter until your application is approved by the Registrar of Voters
- You should receive a confirmation within three weeks. If you do not, contact the Registrar of Voters in your town